If you’re like most homeowners, your home is your most valuable asset.
Thus, selecting a good listing agent is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make.
Selecting the best listing agent can mean extra dollars in your pocket at closing and fewer hassles.
Here are a few questions to ask when you’re considering potential listing agents:
- How many years have you been in real estate?
- How many transactions have you closed?
- Does your company have an international referral network, or is it just a local company?
- How many transactions per year do you close?
- Will you provide references and testimonials from past clients?
Look for an experienced, full-time professional.
You don’t want a part-time agent who can’t answer their phone because they’re “at work” (on their real job).
Remember . . .
Your listing agent’s enthusiasm and positive outlook will not increase the value of your home.
Look for an agent who will tell you the truth; not what you want to hear.
Never select your listing agent because they recommend the highest asking price (your listing agent is not going to buy your home!)
Thinking of selling?
I would love to have the opportunity to answer the questions above!
Give me a call at (208)938-5533 or e-mail me and let’s talk!