Planning on moving to Boise?
Here are 15 tips that could help make your move easier:
- Get an ample supply of moving boxes.
- Get a Sharpie and mark boxes with their destination rooms (label all boxes!)
- Get an ample supply of packing tape.
- Get an ample supply of plain newsprint paper (for packing breakable items).
- Bring a few baggies of prepared meals for your pets.
- Bring a shower curtain.
- Bring some plastic silverware paper plates, and a roll of paper towels.
- Bring some frequently-used toiletries and sundries (soap, toilet paper, tissues, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, contact solution, etc.)
- Bring some towels.
- Bring some liquid dish soap and a sponge.
- Bring a doormat to cut down on dirt while moving in.
- Bring a cooler with ice and some water and soft drinks.
- Bring some trail mix and energy bars.
- Bring some large/high quality garbage bags to dispose of trash and packing materials.
- Bring your cell phone charger.