Here’s a year-to-date comparison of Boise Idaho (Ada County) real estate activity for 2015 vs. 2014.
Boise Idaho Available Homes
- 2014: 2,616
- 2015: 2,273
- % Change: –13.1%
Boise Idaho Pending Sales
- 2014: 891
- 2015: 1,210
- % Change: +35.8%
Boise Idaho Closed Sales
- 2014: 657
- 2015: 806
- % Change: +22.7%
Boise Idaho Average Sales Price
- 2014: $249,950
- 2015: $270,897
- % Change: +8.4%
Boise Idaho Median Sales Price
- 2014: $209,600
- 2015: $228,900
- % Change: +9.2%
- Our listing inventory is substantially less than last year at this time.
- Pending sales are nearly 36% higher than last year at this time.
- Closed sales are nearly 23% higher than last year at this time.
- Our average and median prices have both shown healthy increases over the past year.
- The overall Boise real estate market is very robust for this time of year.
Data pertains to Ada County single-family homes on lot or acreage.
Data does not include condo or townhome properties.
Time Period = January through October of each year.