There’s a new study out that has named Eagle Idaho the happiest place in all of Idaho.
That’s not a big surprise for those of us who live here!
The study’s criteria included:
- Being well educated (population with at least a bachelor’s degree).
- Having a job (as measured by the unemployment rate).
- A short commute to work (God do people hate traffic).
- Low cost of living.
- Having a family (getting, and staying married, has a ton of happiness benefits, on average).
- Owning a home (that’s a big plus).
- And the poverty rate (money definitely helps out).
Data for the study came from the 2010-2014 American Community Survey.
Meridian ranked #3 and Star Ranked #4.